Sorry for late reply as I didn't check my blog for a while

Some of you have asked where to locate the remix,
just scroll down in the blog and you would find a playlist called
Jaazay (Re)Mixes, in it track no.6 is Ilamai Mix
Click on it

Thanks to all of you for taking your time and especially thank you
for all your encouragement

And yeah, please leave a comment or two :)

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, "noorulwahid" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>