Even me

logesh kum-arr <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
     I didnt get th connection with  the title and  contents ...

On Thu, Mar 13, 2008 at 9:03 AM, Vithur <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
                                                      He is optimistic to the
core. "My next film Main Yuvraaj is a typical Subhash Ghai film. I've  enjoyed
big sets sounds and moving with the times. Main Yuvraaj is  ahead of its times.
I'm lucky to have A R Rahman to compose the  music.We're planning a Diwali
release."

In Main Yuvraaj Ghai works with Salman Khan for the first time. "Whatever I had
heard about him was wrong. He loved my script.

http://www.apnicommunity.com/bollywood-forum/40304-subhash-ghai-has-gone-mad.html
    --
regards,
Vithur