Hesham Abdul wahab native of Allapuzha, Kerala, brought up at Jeddah KSA is
an adherent fan of ARR, he is silent member of our group and he is one of my
close friend. He has been contesting for IDEA Star Singer n & he is one among
the six final contestants left in the show, a popular music reality show in
Asianet Channel. From the beginning it self this 16 year old  12th Std guy(
forced to discontinue studies at Jeddah due to continues shoot schedules for
the program) has set an impact among the viewers on his typical ease on
rendering our ARR’s composition and now he is popularly known as Junior ARR.
Hesham has got call from our ARR’s studio on 12th morning this month and asked
to come for voice test on 13th 10.30pm. He met ARR and had given voice test by
singing, Kwaja mere, Dilse re, and Velaipookal. Hesham who is not tech savvy
and introvert is in air since singing for ARR is worth much more than 40 lakhs
worth flat for the winner of the show. Plz pray for him , coz
 he is gona ad pride to our group. He has also got offer from SAE sound
engineering institute Chennai for course free of cost
  Hesham’s mail id is: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Link to his performance:
http://youtube.com/results?search_query=hesham&search_type=

Kind regards,
Hakkeem.A
(I Support AR Rahman foundation and unicef )