Madhushree and Udit Narayan in any Tamil song.  Terrible
pronunciation.  Sonu Nigam and Shreya Ghoshal have been good in Tamil.

Hariharan- Vaaji Vaaji (Sivaji).  Never thought his voice was right
for this song.

Hariharan- Aalala Kanda (Sangamam).  IMO this song needed someone
earthier, maybe SP Balasubramaniam.

Chitra- Rang De Basanti.  I feel her singing was too thin and reedy in
this song, especially compared to Daler Mehndi.