GUys hai..hope u ppl doin fine.In the comin months

Hai guys .I'd like to highlight some of the ups of harris jayarajs
version of ghajini.He did a beautifull job in the tamil version(no
fights pls).Particularly the b.g's.Some imp moments in the muv frm the
music perspective-

1.In the opening scene(surya intro)..a particual bit of music
comes....it goes like this-VVOHEO gHAJINI VOHEO GHAJINI..aaaaaaaaa
This is a very beautifull piece of music.It actually is very very
situational.It puts the mood of the movie.Very enigmatic and very creepy
Eagerly expectin how arr's version will turn out to be.
2.The sutrum vizhi beats and a particular portion of the song on the
sitar.Again very catchy
3,Revenge theme-in the lines of anniyan...beautifull.
4.Proposal theme-very romantic.

In a very healthy and positve way..i'm eagerly awaitin arr's
version.This is my most awaited muv.I'd like if ghajini has a theme
music(like daud or bombay had)

Bye bye guys........