After sighting the first post about ARR's songs being used in the movie
Accidental Husband.. I
decided to see the movie even though I am not a Uma Thurman fan... well, as you
already knew it is
not just one song, its actually three!... yes, three songs.... Yaro Yarodi from
Alaipayuthe or
could be from Sathiya.. as not sure which version whether the tamil or the
hindi is used.... as in
the movie only the very first few seconds of the song is used.... may be we can
find out the
answer in the Original Sount Track CD of the movie.... anyways, the second song
was Rangde from
Thakshak which didn't come as a surprise to me... what surprised me was the
third song... Swasame
from Thenali (this was the end credit track)... or rather this starts playing
just before the
movie ends... Well, guys... this I guess must be the first ever tamil song to
end up in a
Hollywood movie... Congrats, ARR.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail.
More Ways to Keep in Touch. http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/nowyoucan.html