I guess this was an interview in one of the DAilies in Bombay. he was also
asked as to y he dint Go For his Long time Associate Ilayaraja to which he
Replied that it was totaly a producer's Decision and not his.

Well this sounds even more surprising, surprising bcoz an actor like Kamal
cant have his say on the music director he wants for the film.

In the last few days, a lot of IR fans have been bashing Rahman as he bagged
yet another Kamal Film Marmayogi. If Kamal was such a big Raja supporter
then y did he not sign Raja for Avai Shanmughi, Panchathanthiram, Vasool
Raja M.B.B.S, Anbe sivam, Aalavandhan, Pammal K.
Sambandam<http://www.indiafm.com/movies/cast/13086/index.html>,
Vettaiyadu Vilayadu...??