what makes you think this, ARR stopped remaking his songs unless its
for a direct dub. unless its a direct dub, i dont want to hear ARRs
originals being reused (brings me bad memories --> star, alli arjuna).
part of the reason, why in those years people started bashing ARR like
anything. i heard "ARR lost it" many times during those years.

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, "undisputed_jithin2002"