Last week I had gone to the movie *Anjaathey* at Seasons in Sathyam complex.
Before the movie there was a slide asking the viewers to stand up for
singing the national anthem. This was something new, I didn't see this
happening last month when I went to some other movie at the same complex.

SPB came on screen and sung a beautiful version of Jana Gana Mana composed
by AR Rahman, with the mannerisms of a concert vocalist. The problem was, it
wasn't the tune we are taught since our school days and used too. So the
entire audience stood in silence.
http://chennai.metblogs.com/2008/03/30/national-anthem-at-sathyam-movies/

--
regards,
Vithur

Whatever God wants to give, no one can deny; Whatever God wants to deny, no
one can give. Be happy always