for ticket booking
  http://www.boxofficeme.com/MoreInfo.aspx?id=357

  for seating plan

  http://www.boxofficeme.com/MoreInfo.aspx?id=357

  meet u guys thr....

  Haris
  dubai

aju alex <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:          some one plz help me to take the
ticket,,,,Which ticket is good and worth for watching....i dont know the
stadium structure......

Plz help

vino_09 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:      I also placed my order for
tickets...online.....Biju...but did u get
the tickets....when I contacted boxofficeme.com office....they said I
could collect the ticket only one week before the concert date...plz
clarify...thanks....

Vino

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, biju syed <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> yes i got my tckts via online,,,,,,,,,,,,,so rahmaniacz at uae how
abt some planz?

> biju syed <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: tickets available
today evening at lulu
> biju syed
>
> Shamil Sharif <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> hai friendz
> any updates about sharjah concert?
> anyone got tickets?
>
> shemil
> music1st

> Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with
Yahoo! Search.

Try it now.

Total Access, No Cost.