Jai,

  As you said there are much more Experts here, but from a very personal
experience i would like to suggest smtg.

  I am a long time user of headphones. Sony was my forte once (ofcourse can
never say Sony is bad) but recently for a change and a craving for smtg much
more crispier (after taking sme reviews) i went for Sennheiser (mine is MX 550).

  But i would say - putting Sinnheiser on everytime, i am on a diff plane of
musical experience (can only attribute to Rahman Songs, very very Crsip beats)
WOW i am in love with my Sinnheiser completely. Sinnheiser is, i would say, the
dream of those who want to buy Bose but whose wallet wont allow.

  Anyway thanks Jai. LuV B|H.

Jai Kothari <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
                    hello frends,

                i am looking forward to buy a nice set of headphones for my
ipod.i have seen some of the headphones and had read bout their
specification...but i am a bit confused,,...i had seen philips, technics and
sennheiser......

  .now i am a bit confused bout which one to go for. i dont have a big budget,
i am ready to spend anythng between 1500 - 2500/-.i needed advice about which
one to go for.i am sure some of u guys are experts here....

  .i am not in a hurry but i need a good set of headphones.i dont want to go in
for looks i wont excellent sound quality where i can enjoy our great man's
music in every sense..i am up for sennheiser..please i am looking forward for
some help from your side...

  i hope u guys help me...i am really confused..i thought of sharing it with u
guys coz for me i think i think il get the best advice from ths group...so
looking forward for some positive replies..

  Thanx in advance

  ARR ROCKS!!!!

  Forgot the famous last words? Access your message archive online.. Click
here.

 Share files, take polls, and discuss your passions - all under one roof.
Click here.