Win tickets to A.R. Rahman Live in Concert!                  Hit 96.7FM
is giving away tickets to the most anticipated event of the season – A.R.
Rahman - Live in Concert on April 18 at Sharjah Cricket Stadium!

  To win the coveted tickets we’re exclusively giving away through the Hit 96.7
website all you need to do is tell us something about A.R. Rahman we don’t
already know. Be it the great man’s favourite colour, food, any not-so-secret
incident, his dreams, aspirations, fears… show us how much of a Rahman fan you
really are!

  Who can enter: The competition is open to everyone but only die-hard A.R.
Rahman fans need apply!

  Email your entries to:   [EMAIL PROTECTED]

  Of course, along with the Rahman trivia, don’t forget to send in your name
and telephone number!

  The contest closes on April 15, 2008.

Disclaimer: The contest is open to people within UAE territory only.

http://www.hit967.com/English/Music/Pages/LatestOnHitDetails.aspx?eventId=31