I think this featured in Dina Thanthi Tamil Daily. They are having a
comprehensive coverage on Kalaipuli S. Dhanu's career history. Tomorrow 's
issue is likely to feature on how Kandukondein Kandukondein was made.. Lets
hope for some good ARR news.

Aravind.. Thanks for the turban clad ARR.

--
regards,
Vithur

Whatever God wants to give, no one can deny; Whatever God wants to deny, no
one can give. Be happy always