Arvind !!! Awesome Share man!!! If u guys didint notice, the Yaarodi
Yarodi clip is actually from the Tamil song eventually. Wanna know how
i knew it, if u guys remember, Chhalka - Saathiya had a diff
Nadhaswaram 1st interlude to appeal the north indians. In this clip we
can hear the Yaaro Yarodi version playing becoz of the usage of the
1st interlude of the Tamil version. Im surprised no 1 noticed this and
this can confuse between the both.... :)

Anywayz, its awesome to see they used 2 Tamil ARR song !!!! it rocks
man!!!!!!!!!!

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, $*$ PaVaN $*$ <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Awesome Share..was very eager to see this..Thanks a lot Arvind...
>
> Aravind AM <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:          Hi all,
>
> I've uploaded the clips from Accidental husband, which feature ARR
songs....
> The quality is not so good as the DVD is not yet out... This is for
all those Rahmaniacs who are curious to know how these songs are used
in the movie...

> Rang De
> http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=535624735560850515&hl=en
> Swasame
> http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8119399758689547775&hl=en
> Yaro Yarodi/Chalka
> http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6694677015712493166&hl=en
>

> Aravind
>

> http://arrahmaniac.blogspot.com

>   You rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you one month of
Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost.