Rahmaniacs,

God Willing, we completed our Food Distribution programme succesfully for
the fifth consecutive week today. We had a new member , a XIIth class
passout, by name Malavarayan joining us. we were very happy to welcome him,
to our group, as till date, we never had school student Fans joining us for
the service.

Wish more and more members join us, as the more number of people come, the
more number of people can be served, and the more the joy it it.

Long Live ARR ! ARR always

--
regards,
Vithur

Whatever God wants to give, no one can deny; Whatever God wants to deny, no
one can give. Be happy always