I contacted Original M3,and they said it might take a week or two.
Hope it arrives before that.
I'm planning to set up my home theatre properly for the first time
(and I've been thinking of it for a very long time, thanks to the
Loong Delay)
and darkey07,(zulm nickname) if you are here (or if this is you) do
respond, and I shall inform you of the latest updates

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, just me! <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> haha ya but its only available online dunno when we can get it in
the stores.. still waiting to buy it in singapore... sigh..

> noorulwahid <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Sivaji Ayngaran DVD released!

>  The DVD has been dispatched from UK.
>  And some have already got them in their hands
>  After almost a year, the long wait is finally over.
>
>  Just hope to get it soon in the stores
>  You may also order at www.eshop.ayngaran.com for the 3 DISC
>  (DTS/DOLBY/SPECIAL FEATURES) EDITION
>
>  Cant wait to hear Rahman's music in cinema quality!

Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost.