U DESCRIBED THE ALBUM AND THEN THE SONG SO WELL.....U REALLY KNOW WHEN TO USE
WHICH WORDS...
I CAN ONLY EXPRESS BY SINGING AND DANCING
I COULD SEE ALL MY EMOTIONS WELL DESCRIBED BY U
I FEEL THE SAME FOR THIS ALBUM AND THE NUMBER.
"KHWAJA" LEAVES ME DANCING IN CIRCLES.... JUST AS IN THE MOVIE
[MESMERRISED....ENCHANTED IN DEVOTION]
MANMOHANA LEAVES ME PINING FOR THE ALMIGHTY AND MAKES MY SOUL SURRENDER FULLY.
THANX A LOT FOR THIS MAIL
AND THANX A MILLION AND MORE TO ARR FOR RECONNECTING ME TO LORD.

NILIMA