Dude Aravinf !  thanks, it looks nice & i feel like to shift to chennai
permanently after knowing these Arr concerts one after another & attagasam :(

  Pavn

Aravind AM <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

          Hey Pavan,

I did click a couple of pics of the Kolam yest....Here u go

http://www.flickr.com/photos/aravind_am/2415222710/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/aravind_am/2415222716/

Aravind

arr pavan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  Its nice to read poem in the ad for Arrs Chennai Concert by Times of India on
its Chennai Edition launch. You can view & download the same in this link & the
image i received in mail is big as in the newspaper. But my zoom option is not
functioning properly :(  in picture viewer for some corrupt system file. Also
glad to know that Times of India greeting the Chennaiites in another
traditional way surprisingly. My friend mailed about TOi putting White Color
Rangoli Powder (Kolam) in each & every house with some designs and with words
Vannakkam Chennai in Tamil & The Times of India in English near gates of almost
all streets seems, yesterday mid-night. If anybody captured the rangoli, please
mail.
  http://www.mediafire.com/imageview.php?quickkey=itzd3bzftns&thumb=6

  Thanks & Regards Pavn

  Best Jokes, Best Friends, Best Food. Get all this and more on Best of Yahoo!
Groups.

http://arrahmaniac.blogspot.com

 between 2007-07-07 and 9999-99-99