Dear All,

We are planning to have it in a orphanage or a home, as the number of people
joining us this week end may be huge.

No need to enroll or anything like that. I dont think, many from YG have
been joining us before too.. ( Sorry to say this ). The response from orkut
has been tremendous. May be there are not many members here in Chennai, who
are in YG.

If interested, just come directly to the venue. would keep you posted.

--
regards,
Vithur

Whatever God wants to give, no one can deny; Whatever God wants to deny, no
one can give. Be happy always