Dear chennai fans,

As per the suggestions given by some fans,  we are proposing to have this
food distribution programme at Life Giving Homes,an orphanage at Aynavaram,
not very far off from the venue of the concert. The details of the place are
as follows :-

Life Giving Home Charitable Trust
(Contact Person: Mr Michael)
Building : Old No 44 New No 122
Street : Subburayan Main Street
Location : Near Esi Hospital
Area : Ayanavaram
Pin : 600023
Tel. : 64589236
Mobile. : 9940191628
Email : [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I have already spoken to them. They have about 30 children there, and we can
sponsor Lunch to them which should not cost us more than Rs 2000 /-. That
would be for a special lunch. On Saturday, we will go and give the amount to
them, and on Sunday, we can be part of the food distribution ourselves.

I hope everybody is OK with this plan. Pls let me have ur views

So, we meet at Music World, Anna nagar sharp at 11 30 AM and from there we
proceed to the venue of the food distribution

--
regards,
Vithur

Whatever God wants to give, no one can deny; Whatever God wants to deny, no
one can give. Be happy always