Hi Dhruv

Apart from the thoroughly researched list of songs given by the 3
rahmaniacs, here is additionally what comes to my mind,

1. Eeshwar Allah - (1947 ? )
2. 11 songs from Dheena Isai Maalai - Islamic Devotional song album

Best regards
Dinesh Vaidya
Pune

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, Dhruv Shenoy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Hi frenz,
>
>   Can anyone give me the list of all the devotional songs composed
by ARR please . Composition right from 1993 to 2008 . I need the list
from all the languages he had composed for like Tamil,Hindi,English
etc. Devotional songs like Bhajans, Sufi songs like Khwaja mere Khwaja
etc . Thanks in advance.

>   Dhruv

Try it now.