Add Alaipauthey Kanna... from the movie Alaipauthey

----- Original Message ----
From: Gomzy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, April 17, 2008 7:59:09 AM
Subject: Re: [arr] List of devotional songs by ARR

Moin,

I think Only you refers to the mother land? Correct me if I am wrong.

On 4/17/08, mb4zap <moinboss4zap@ yahoo.com> wrote:
hey,

here's few that's missing...:

1. Piya Haji Ali - from Fiza (only song composed by ARR at the album)
2. Ishwar Allah - from 1947 Earth
3. Only You - from Vande Mataram (as he mentioned; he actaully praise and seek
God through the song and not any human)

Regards,
Moin

Aria null <[EMAIL PROTECTED] com> wrote:
hey thulasi,
u forgot one...

"Noor-Un-Ala- Noor" from meenaxi

~ love