hi,

nice to see ur reply. "poralae" which is a good one will make anyone cry and
swarnalatha was awarded national awrd for this song. and moreover this song is
not on mom as it will come when she leaves the village and the film is about
female infanticide where the people will kill baby girls within mins as they
cant afford to pay dowry.

"uyiru neeyae" song in pallavi means that  'you r life,relation,form
evrything,u look after me carried me and showed me the heaven,ur footsteps is
more than the place of heaven and i feel heaven will get lose to ur feet"

in sharanam "God created water,land,air,rain everything but there was not peace
in land,he worried thats why the lord created mother"

i have translated only the outline but u should learn our mother tongue tamil
which is sweet like our parents to get the fuull meaning then only u can really
enjoy this song.

its like that u hear about honey without tasting it.

by the by where are you put up?

murali
> To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2008 22:12:22 +0530
> Subject: RE: [arr]Theeyil Vizhunda
>

> hey murali!!
> thanx for mentioning these two songs!!!
> for uyirum neeye...great compostion..but lack of the understanding the
> meaning is a drawback for me
> kaalaiyil dhinamum has always been my ultimate love...especially wen sadhna
> sargam's aalap comes suddenly in the middle and den the stanza starts..the
> drum beats at the back gives a kick and make the melody peppy too!!!
>
> and arr ends the song with sadhna again!! amazing amazing song!!!
>
> and nodoubts arr is the best wen it comes to mother songs
> how can we forget "poralae (sad one)"
> and luka chuppi from rang de basanti????
>
> till now i feel as if my heart is being pierced wenever i listen to "poralae"
> from karuthama...
> and luka chuppi...every child who is staying away from mother will cry to
> that song!!!!!
>
> just love dem!!!!

Fashion Channel : Want to know what’s the latest in the fashion world ? You
have it all here on MSN Fashion.
http://lifestyle.in.msn.com/

Are you searching for a reason, to be kind?
<b>

To Unsubscribe: [EMAIL PROTECTED] Groups Links

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: