Dear Friend,

  Please attach that photo.

  Regards,

  Sathish

  ( ARRahman My Life )

senvkumar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
          hai guys

i was very happy and excited to see our boss in dubai airport, because
i have been waited for this moment for 16 years to meet him .he was
with his family and kids, i took a photograph with him.

iam very very happy to see him ,for me i think that one of my
commitment in my life is fullfilled by seeing our boss.

when i asked about why u did not play mustafa song in sharjah
concert,he replied that due to time concern we cannot play that.

guys iam very very countless times happy to see our boss

long live rahman......................
senthil
dubai
00971-50-2596659