"This time he is producing his *second *as a producer but Aamir showed more
interest in scripting and editing of this film. It won't come as a surprise
to anyone if Aamir drops director Abbas's name as a director,""

How come this is his second film as a producer (Should be third after Lagaan
and TZP) ? If they can't get the basic facts right how do we believe what
they are writing

--
Regards,

Vikram