Hi Srinivasa Krishnan

Actually, we were present very early for the concert, and the T Shirt gave
us  a special status. We were recognised as Official Fans, and were not
treated like common public. I believe, you would have come separately,. If
you would have been with us with the T Shirt, then you would have got the
ARR fans treatment.

--
regards,
Vithur

Whatever God wants to give, no one can deny; Whatever God wants to deny, no
one can give. Be happy always