http://gmahesh.blogspot.com/2008/04/rahman-concert-at-chennai.html

Yesterday was the most memorable day in all the rahmaniacs lives. The
"Changing notes" concert was held at the st.george grounds. The show was
timed to start by 6.30 and we were there by 4 itself. Thanks to
Mr.Anees(rahman community in orkut) who made it possible by giving five
passes. Eight of us were there and we joined with every possible cheer for
the music god.

The stage was getting its final touchups and the microphone testing was
going on. By 6, the entire ground was filled with die hard rahman fans and
the concert started off by 6.45. The first entry of THALAIVAR with the high
pitch… "jaaghe…" made a unknown and an inexpressible feel inside the heart
and we all shouted at the top of our voices for our music god.

Then the official first song of the concert was "Ellapugazhum" which had a
great start following a video which symbolized people in distress and this
song was like a medicine to all those who were in distress and that too
being the first song, the entire audience were singing the song. Most of
them were singing along for the whole concert.

For each and every song the lightings, set and the background added more
flavor to the concert's feel and enthusiasm. With all rahmaniacs besides me,
and all die hard arr fans in the ground I couldn't remember even my name at
that time. For those three hours, we were lost in the music ocean of rahman.

The list of songs are:

   1. Guru
   2. Ellapugazhum
   3. Endrendrum punnagai
   4. Vaaji vaaji
   5. Varaga nadhikkarai
   6. Barso re megha
   7. New york nagaram
   8. Pal pole padhinaril
   9. Jashn-e-bahare
   10. Roobaroo
   11. Munbe vaa
   12. Sandhana thendralai
   13. Nityashree fusion leading to Kannodu kanbadellam
   14. DIL SE RE
   15. Idhayam idam mariyadhe/in lamhon ki
   16. Adhiradee
   17. Chayya chayya
   18. Mix of percussion songs-azeem-o-shah and veerabandi kotayile
   19. Sivamani drums solo
   20. Oru koodai sunlight
   21. Pray for me brother
   22. Bombay theme
   23. Kwaja mere kwaja
   24. Udhaya udhaya
   25. Ai hairathe
   26. Mayya mayya
   27. Maduraiku pogadhadee
   28. Tere bina
   29. Humma humma
   30. VANDHE MATARAM

The singers who were there were hariharan, sadhna sargam, chinmayi, javed
ali, mohammed aslam, neethi mohan, Karthick, Madhushree,Rehana, Shankar
mahadevan, NAresh iyer, benni dayal, nityashree and of course the MAN OF
MUSIC-
RAHMAN.<http://bp1.blogger.com/_XK4da53pABI/SAwAkTPmcuI/AAAAAAAAAG8/j4kETGJYj2I/s1600-h/DSC00110.JPG>

All those who were in the concert would have surely experienced the best
ever evening of their life and I'm so haaappppy that I was also one among
them. Those who missed it, really I don't know what to say to them. Rahman
is music, rahman is music god… This is the statement and yesterday's concert
is one among the proofs.

--
regards,
Vithur

Whatever God wants to give, no one can deny; Whatever God wants to deny, no
one can give. Be happy always