Is it available in India? Particularly bangalore. Cant wait to see sivaji with
ARR BGMs in a home theatre.

----- Original Message ----
From: noorulwahid <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Saturday, 19 April, 2008 10:20:01 PM
Subject: [arr] Re: Sivaji Ayngaran DVD released!

as said in the zulm,
quality in par with ayngaran recent releases
as we are in there, we shld know better on what to expect
i have watched the dts disc and it replicates the cinema experience
perfectly

--- In arrahmanfans@ yahoogroups. com, just me! <arrking4eva@ ...> wrote:

> OMG! ISIT OUT? THE DVD? HOW MUCH ISIT IT? HOWS DA QUALITY...? I
MUST GO RUSH TO GET IT..... THEY TOLD ME OUT ONLY THIS WEEKEND? IZIT
THE 3DVD PACKAGE?

> noorulwahid <noorulwahid@ ...> wrote: I
got mine yesterday from Oli's m3. And it was great to hear Rahman's
> music in such quality after a really long time.
>
> --- In arrahmanfans@ yahoogroups. com, just me! <arrking4eva@ > wrote:
> >
> > noorulwahid, yea its me. i the one on zulm as well... ya i
called
> jothi they said by this week end... dunno if true .they have been
> saying dis for a long time....
> >
> > noorulwahid <noorulwahid@ > wrote: I
> contacted Original M3,and they said it might take a week or two.
> > Hope it arrives before that.
> > I'm planning to set up my home theatre properly for the first
time
> > (and I've been thinking of it for a very long time, thanks to
the
> > Loong Delay)
> > and darkey07,(zulm nickname) if you are here (or if this is
you)
> do
> > respond, and I shall inform you of the latest updates
> >
> > --- In arrahmanfans@ yahoogroups. com, just me! <arrking4eva@ >
wrote:

> > > haha ya but its only available online dunno when we can get
it
> in
> > the stores.. still waiting to buy it in singapore... sigh..
> > >
> > > noorulwahid <noorulwahid@ > wrote:
> > Sivaji Ayngaran DVD released!
> > >
> > > The DVD has been dispatched from UK.
> > > And some have already got them in their hands
> > > After almost a year, the long wait is finally over.
> > >
> > > Just hope to get it soon in the stores
> > > You may also order at www.eshop.ayngaran. com for the 3 DISC
> > > (DTS/DOLBY/SPECIAL FEATURES) EDITION
> > >
> > > Cant wait to hear Rahman's music in cinema quality!
> > >

> > > ------------ --------- --------- ---
> > > You rock. That's why Blockbuster' s offering you one month of
> > Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost.
> > >

> > ------------ --------- --------- ---
> > You rock. That's why Blockbuster' s offering you one month of
> Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost.
> >

> ------------ --------- --------- ---
Try it now.

Messages in this topic (9) Reply (via web post) | Start a new topic
Messages | Files | Photos | Database | Polls
Are you searching for a reason, to be kind?
<b>

Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch format to
Traditional
Recent Activity
        *  56
New MembersVisit Your Group