First thanks to Jaleel,vithur for giving me tickets . It was a very
happy momnet for me.I met
vithur,gomzy,$pavan,nazeef,anees,balaji,karthik,ganesh,rithika,anish,r
akesh,john,venkat(spl thanks for you for giving us t shirts.) etc. It
was nice participating in Food distribution.We all had a blast during
the concert.This time the concert was 10 times better than the Marg
concert.

Thank you guys.

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, Vithur <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Rahmaniacs,
>
> The Photos taken in the Orphanage by a fellow Rahmaniac by name
Anish has
> been uploaded in the following link below
>
> http://picasaweb.google.co.uk/anishmations/InHisName?
authkey=xZG3eiYmSH4