From: nishantsgarg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, 24 April, 2008 3:30:05 PM
Subject: [arr] www.RahmanZone.com for all A.R. Rahman fans

Website URL - www.rahmanzone. com
Owner & Creator - Nishant Garg
Dedicated to - A.R. Rahamn

Dear Rahmaniacs,

I have launched my new website dedicated to A.R. Rahman sir. Its for
all A.R.Rahamn fans and followers. You can get info on A.R. Rahman
sir, catch thelatest news & buzz at R.Z. Buzz, get his music works
info and rare stuff for download, enjoy his music online and much
more. I got a lot of content to offer to all the fans for free of
cost. This website is ad & banner free. I have took special care about
the downloads available at my website because the websites aim is not
to spread piracy. Only rare and exclusive stuff likeBackGround Music
Scores of films, unreleased and rare tracks, unplugged music,
instrumentals, karaokes and other rare stuff. I hope you all like my
effort....

Nishant Garg

      Download prohibited? No problem. CHAT from any browser, without download.
Go to http://in.messenger.yahoo.com/webmessengerpromo.php/