hi i was also suprised to find that a talented person like Kamal not
using ARR. If Shivaji producers prevented ARR from signing new
pictures while doing shivaji, Kamal should have used SEL or atleaset
asked  Shruthi(US trained musician),his own daughter, to do the
background score.

The tunes are not very pleasing. Himesh has dumped loops and samples
from one particular CD, in all
the songs, more of them in one song (mukunda mukunda - Vocal;Sadhana
sargam) part of the song resembles Konjam Mainakkalae in some places.
Poo Pookum oosaai beats used in Oh_Oh_Sanam

happy that ARR going to do his next project

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, "Thulasi Ram" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> guys... to my knowledge, dasavatharam was never offered to ARR.. as
far as i
> heared, KSR wanted ARR to be the MD but kamal intervened and wanted
someone
> else. was there atleast some news in the web that say ARR backed
out of this
> project?
> ARR backed out from doing the BG score but not for the musical
score..

> if there is any webnews that says ARR rejected to score music for
this
> movie, then plz share the link. i vl be interested to read the
article..

> and a BIG yes, the songs for that movie are too bad..
>
> On Fri, Apr 25, 2008 at 6:22 PM, Thineshan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> >   sorry but that makes no sense at all. the songs being bad is
the flaw
> > of the MD, you cant say that the movie is gonna be bad or that its
> > good that ARR backed out just because the songs r bad. if arr was
part
> > of the album,the songs would have been in another league. there
is a
> > lot of potential for ARR to give it all. imo, this movie had more
> > potential for ARR to perform than sivaji. shame that he didnt
accept
> > it. and himmesh is an idiot for screwing up the songs big time.
what a
> > chance. the best song (kalai mattum is a direct RIP i mean DIRECT
RIP
> > from a malayalam song). like the pallavi, interlude, saranam,
everything.

> > --- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com <arrahmanfans%
40yahoogroups.com>,