Hi Guys
This is the video that I took in sharjah concert when our boss performed kwaja
mere kwaja song on stage. Sure every rahman fan should see this performance.
There are more videos like this but I finding it difficult to upload becuase of
time and size. Will upload them soon. Till then enjoy this video and please let
me know about your comments.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWTGvchfDIQ
There will be lot of disturbance in the video, as I had some back pain while
taking the videos, please bare with me for that.
 Regards

S.Sunder

      Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now, on
http://help.yahoo.com/l/in/yahoo/mail/yahoomail/tools/tools-08.html/