I agree with you.  I think the music will be lapped up and loved by
Rahman fans, music critics, classy music lovers, but the movie won't
be a commercial hit based on what I know, which isn't much.  I wish
they had retained the original cast of Amitabh, Dilip Kumar, and one
of the Khans.  Regardless of what happens to the movie, I think this
soundtrack will be one of Rahman's most prized gems along the lines
of Meenaxi, but with more popular appeal due to the strong melody
that is being advertised in this soundtrack.  No amount of remix or
rhythm can beat strong soulful melodies and I think this soundtrack
will be full of beautiful tunes.  We shall find out soon enough!

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, Dhruv Shenoy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Ada film's music seems to be great after seeing the launch video
and the 10 second teaser . But seeing the star cast , i dont think it
will sustain in the box office, since it has some of the B-Grade
stars like Ayeshia Jhulka , Rahul Bose.
>   ARR's other films releasing this year (Hindi)  Ghajini,
Yuvraaj,Dilli 6 are having bigger star cast . His other film Jaane Tu
Ya Jaane Na is also under big banner's name that is PVR Pictures &
Aamir Khan Production . But in case of Ada.... only ARR's music can
save this film .

Try it now.