It's not as if he's missing from the Bollywood circuit. But music composer A
R Rahman, by his own admission, has not been doing too much with the film
music scene. "But this year I've eight major releases, you'll be seeing more
of me," he says. In the city to promote the music for "Ada", his next Hindi
film release, Rahman says that for him every film is "unique and it is
important to keep that uniqueness in mind while composing music for it. So
each one is different. Just like one cannot remix all numbers..." says he,
adding that even with his songs there were only few that could be remixed
easily. Asked who he would like to be, Rahman, giving his shy smile, said,
"When it comes to brandiness, I want to be myself." Now that's what you'd
call confidence.

-- Published on SIGHTINGS coloumn by Suchitra Behal
The Hindu MAGAZINE (Supplement)
Sunday May 04 2008

Courtesy :- Rahman fever ( krishnan )
--
regards,
Vithur

Whatever God wants to give, no one can deny; Whatever God wants to deny, no
one can give. Be happy always