guess you havent read the whole message, I mentioned the first few
lines of hasthe hasthe are similar to the second interlude from
MUstafa..and this is not a false statement..its more of a
trivia!!...and please dont take these too personal, everyones
entitled to their opinion..

Ryaaz

-- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, Abdul Manaf <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Dear friend
>
> we all just heard a bit from that track. How could u reached in a
conclution that it has the similarity with kadhal desam? No one
except you felt such similarity. Hope you will come with another
false statement after the album released. But one thing you should
remind that such statements have &quot;no market value&quot; in this
group.
> Thanks
>
> MANAF
>
> riyazeth wrote:
> >             hey guys..was jus listeing to the second promo of
JTYJN and it reminded