Yuva came in those periods when people had lots of expectations
after Mani-ARR's Sathiya/Alaipayuthe. Obviously people felt
disappointed when ARR turned to techno and thick layered sounds with
Yuva. The songs were actually very slow to grow on listners.
But for me, Yuva remains one of the energetic album of
ARR's. "Dhakka Laga bukka" is most inspirational and electrifying
song for me. Though I don't like the lyrics, the beats, melody and
mood of the song really recharges my energy :) And who can forget
club techno 'Fanaa', Lucki Ali's enrgetic 'Anjana', Kabhi Neem and
Adnan's cheesy voice in 'Baadal'...

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, sri ram <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Dear all,
>
>    I would like to discuss something that just leaves me perplexed
about our master's work in "yuva". Do you people think that his work
for yuva was at his career's low(according to a particular review)?
> I personally felt when I first watched the film that the BG for
the movie was one of it's kind and to date for me remains one of our
boss's best work.
> Any comments!

> Yahoo! For Good. Give and get cool things for free, reduce waste
and help our planet. Plus find hidden Yahoo! treasure