Yes, me too watched that interview in Dawn News.. it was really
delight to see her humble opinions. Even when interviewer asked lot of
questions about current directors / new geners , she gave brief
answers without any blames on anyone. And it's too nice when she was
talking about ARR, it was on serious and respectful note.. :)

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, muhammad khan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Hi Guyes
>   I'm from Pakistan and want to share something
>
>   "There is no man who could call music director in India now adays,
except A R Rahman. He is doing well but doing few movies in the year.
he should do more.
>   It's said by Lata Jee on a Pakistani News Channel "Dawn News" at
2nd of May during her interview.

http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com