If we upload our own remix (without using XpressMusic available in
the site), it is not showing in 'My remixes' list or in the Remix
gallery but I get a message saying it has been submitted. Anyway
tried uploading their own remix is the site remixrahmansada.com?

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, rajeevan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> You have not attached the file!.

 David Oglivy