--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, "Chord" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Will the music be out that day in the markets for sure?  The only
> announcement was from that one post on another Rahman site stating
> that Big Music plans to release it on the 13th.  I hope this doesn't
> become another JA with delay after delay and false release dates.  I
> am extremely excited for Ada and Jaane Tu, but more for Ada.

 AS TO THE POSTINGS BY DIFFRENT WEBSITES IT SHOULD BE RELEASING 13 OF
THIS MAY.I AM ALSOO EGAR TOO KNOW ABOUT ITS TRUTH.AS PER THE PROMOS ON
JAANE TU... ITS AUDIO(JAANE..)IS GOIN TO BE OUT ON 15 MAY.SO I DONT
EXPECT SUCH A SUMULTANEOUS RELEASE OF TWO ALBUMS OF RAHMAN SIR.
LETS WAIT AND SEE FOR FURTHER CLARIFICATIONS.
IF ITS TRUE FOR BOTH THEN IT WOULD BE A BUMPER TREAT FOR ALL OF US.

HOPING THE BEST.