That's wonderful!!!!

I got goosepimples reading this, and tears in my eyes (sandhosha kanneere :D)
imagining a whole school starting off the day with an ARR song!! wowww!!

Aravind

Vithur <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
first of all i wanna tell u that whenever there's any music related problem in
my college, the first person to b remembered by the faculty n all my friends is
me.....!!!!!
this time also same thing happened... actually my college didn't have any
prayer to b spoken in the morning assembly. we only used to say national anthem
n that's all.
 but the faculty decided that there should be a good prayer which can b spoken
in the morning. it will give peace to the students. so the faculty approached
me to suggest them a prayer song.
i gave them two options. n both the songs were of our god arr. i told them that
if they want an english prayer song then they can have the song "pray for me
brother".
 and if they want to have a hindi song then they can have the song "ek tu hi
bharosa". initially my faculty didn't like the options as they had not heard
the songs much.
but when i sang the songs in front of them, the faculty, including my principal
got really impressed by the song "ek tu hi bharosa". n they have decided that
from tomorrow, ek tu hi bharosa will b a part of our morning assembly...!!!!!
 isn't it great...???? that's the magic of our god arr...!!!!!!

 Courtesy :- Mukul

 http://www.orkut.com/CommMsgs.aspx?cmm=16502&tid=2598727147839691696&na=4

regards,
Vithur

Whatever God wants to give, no one can deny; Whatever God wants to deny, no one
can give. Be happy always

  http://arrahmaniac.blogspot.com