Yes. ARR has a special voice.
There are lots of ppl. who love his voice, and a very few - who do not !!
But his selection of songs for himself has been good.
long bk, he used to sing just 'fun' songs, if you know what i mean..
of late, he has sung a few GEMS !!
Hope he carries on....
on a side note, I felt his voice was a little inferior in Lukka Chupi - Just
my opinion.

--
Cheers,
Pradeepan.

"All you need to do is, decide what to do with the time that is given to you
!"