thats so cute buddy...reminded me of my nephew...my nephew (when he was 1-2 yrs
old) listened to a lot of songs with me when i am on the pc, and he is on my
lap..but ONE song stuck with him completely...he would stubbornly make all of
us listen to only one song in his presence...be it in the house, or in the
car...PRAY FOR ME BROTHER....

  like they say...kids thoughts and likes are sooo pure...aint that what our
rahman sir's music is like?

biju syed <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
                    hey rahmaniacs,
                                   my one year old nephews already a rahmaniac
have a look ,lets welcome him to the group
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=3148360617604324717&q=ar+rahman&ei=BGojSI7hM4WkjAKTg9XAAQ&hl=en

  biju syed

now.