Video of the premiere :

http://sify.com/bbhome/max_newpopup_new.php?f=The_Livesofothers_Clive_10may08-128k.wmv

Sirish Musician <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
            Rahman attends premiere
10 May 2008, 0020 hrs IST

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/India_Buzz/Rahman_attends_premiere/articleshow/3025414.cms

  A R Rahman rarely steps out of his studio in Chennai. But on Thursday evening
he made an exception to attend the Chennai premiere of the critically acclaimed
German film The Lives of Others at Sathyam Cinemas.

The film is being screened at Sathyam as part of their "pure cinema" and the
Oscar Winner (Best Foreign Language Film of the Year, 2007) is the right
choice.

The film is being distributed in India by Rahman's good friend Bharath Bala,
who made all the arrangements at the venue. Among the guests at the premiere
there was poet Vairamuthu, who said it was one of the most moving films in his
life. Rahman sat through the 2 hours 20 minute film which had English
subtitles, and at the end, gave a standing ovation.

--
"Friendship is not about finding the right person, but creating the right
relationship.

Sirish Musician.