i still remember every a r r release i have bought and thus here is a list
of 2 movies that i ve bought almost within no time of each other and most of
the times togheter..remember, it may notbe within a week but certainly very
very very close........

gentleman and thiruda thiruda (july - august 1993)

keezaku cheemayile and uzhavan (october 1993)

vandhicholai chinrasu and duet (april - may 1993)

superpolice and gangmaster (may - june 1994)

kaadhalan and maymaadham (july - august 1994)

there were no releases in the first half of 1995.........till

rangeela and muthu (june  - july 1995)

iruvar and minsara kanavu (december 1996)

en swase katre and padayappa (jan - feb 1999) - first release after joining
the group

sangamam and taal (may 1999)

will continue later.....maybe someone else can........