I think Maa tujhe Salaam is also appropriate for the mother's day

Vithur <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:          To all the mothers of the world, a
salute to your compassion, teaching, commitment and patience.

Here is the song at the very top of my most-played list. Take it as a
mother-son song, as the mother being: 1) Ajay Rathod's mother (in the film); or
2) the country of India (I thought both were relevant in this case, the latter
being more obvious). Either way, it is a fantastic song, and easily one of the
best Lata songs of the decade in my humble opinion. The last minute of the song
is truly one of the best pieces we could hope to listen to in a duet.

http://thebollywoodfan.blogspot.com/2008/05/happy-mothers-day-no-more-lukka-chuppi.html
--
regards,
Vithur

Whatever God wants to give, no one can deny; Whatever God wants to deny, no one
can give. Be happy always

      Muktak Kanjilal

 Bring your gang together. Do your thing. Find your favourite Yahoo! Group.