I am hearing this for the first time.....rahman was always a part of dilli
6.....
Sent from BlackBerry® on Airtel

-----Original Message-----
From: Vithur <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Date: Tue, 13 May 2008 22:13:31
To:arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [arr] Re: DILLI 6, a collage of people and emotions

Hi

He is very much a part and parcel of this project. I dont know from where u got
that news.

On Tue, May 13, 2008 at 9:58 PM, moganpradeep <moganpradeep@ <mailto:[EMAIL
PROTECTED]> yahoo.fr> wrote:

Hello!

I just have a question concerning the movie Dilli 6...Is A.R.Rahman
still on this project?
There were rumours telling that he was out of this project...
Please confirm...

Pradeep

--- In arrahmanfans@ <mailto:arrahmanfans%40yahoogroups.com> yahoogroups.com,

Friend]<http://www.glamsham
<http://www.glamsham.com/sendlink.asp?page=http://www.glamsham.com/movies/scoops/08/may/13-dilli-6-a-collage-of-people-and-emotions-050806.asp&amp;title=DILLI>

.com/sendlink.asp?page=http://www.glamsham.com/movies/scoops/08/may/13-dilli-6-a-collage-of-people-and-emotions-050806.asp&title=DILLI

> 6, a collage of people and emotions>

> We had recently told you about the release plans of Rakeysh Omprakash
> Mehra's next film, DILLI 6, straight from the maker's mouth! Well, once
> again here is more exclusive inside information about the much awaited
 > Abhishek Bachchan and Sonam Kapoor starrer. This time its about the
script
> of the movie and once again from Mehra himself!
>
> The AKS and RANG DE BASANTI director says that he would not like to
 get into
> the intricate details of the script, which he had with him much
before RANG
> DE BASANTI, six years to be precise. He does disclose the
interesting fact

http://www.glamsham

--
regards,
Vithur

Whatever God wants to give, no one can deny; Whatever God wants to deny, no one
can give. Be happy always

Are you searching for a reason, to be kind?
<b>

To Unsubscribe: [EMAIL PROTECTED] Groups Links

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: