I do not find anything wrong either (so need to get defensive!). But
its interesting to note that sometimes Rahman gets inspired by some of
his lovely BGMs. And since I listen to Rahman's music so much I can't
help noticing these things.

I remember "Telephone Dhun (manipol)" from Indian/Hindustani was taken
from a lovely Roja BGM. Oftentimes I've listened to some of Rahman's
BGMs and wondered "wow! this is so lovely ... why shouldn't he make an
entire song out of this"

All good though.

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, "kishore parayath"