Dear Rajeevan!

Good luck and all the best! God will always be with the good!

Hope you get the call and henceforth the entry into the prestigious
institution.

Nazeef

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, rajeevan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Dear members,
>
> I'm from Malaysia, I got all the recent mails from KM Music
Conservatory too. I was so happy and called KM Music and spoke to Dr
Jyothi Nair yesterday. She was so humble to me. I asked her do I
need to come down to Chennai for the auditions and she replied, well
I understand that coming down to Chennai for an audition itself will
cost a lot. Maybe you could send in your sample CDs or something but
I will have to ask Mr. Rahman or the GM first. haha..I also asked
her about the numbers of applicants. She replied there were about
thousand of applications we got. OMG thousand and only 80-90 will be
chosen. But I always hope that I must be one among the 80. Well I
dunno whether I'm sellfish, but I would do anything to get an
admission into this music school. It also depends on the outstanding
audition performance. From now on I will try my level best to get
into KM Music Conservatory. As of now, I'm thinking of glying down
to Chennai first. Is there any
>  international students really interested to join the conservatory
too? Please keep all of us updated here regarding your applications
and some of the unknown terms and condition that some of you may
have known.