Dear Friends,
          It's true. This is my experience with KM Music conservatory.

It was hot sultry afternoon. I had already got permission from my boss for
getting
the prospectus of KMMC.A car was heading towards Anna Nagar, so i toogot into
it. I told the driver, i will get down at Vadapalani, but the driver was kind
enough to drop
me at the holy gates for us. Yeah the gates of Rahmanji.I called up KMMC
Office. Due to some
network problem i had to keep on calling them thrice. I told them i'm waiting
at gates of Rahmanji's
residence. I was told to wait there and they will send a person to take me. I
wonder if anyone would
send a person to pick us, if we fail to make ourselves.

When i entered, the reception showed me a warm smile and cognized me as i
called them thrice :)
I was then introduced to this Noble Lady Mrs.Jothi Nair Belliappa. She was very
soft spoken and
she attended all her calls with lots of patience and with same tempo. It's
difficult to repeat the same details again and again. But she was maintaining
her cool. Wow!. It was at that time Mr.Rajeevan had called. She was so humble,
in replying him about his travelling all the way from Malayais. Instead she
asked to send a demo tape. She then enquired about my personal details and
musical background. I told her everything what i know. it was nice meeting
them. Please do bless/pray, as i'm fondly looking forward this BIG thing in my
life. and also best wishes to others who are going to join KMMC.