From: raj_d_kumar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Monday, 12 May, 2008 3:49:17 PM
Subject: [arr] Re: *** Collection of Square ARR Album Art's for your iTunes ***

wow Amrish..
Thank you so much.. but.. but can you upload it in rapidshare or any
other , because i am in china and i cannot download it from this sever
in chins..
pls pls.. i am using itunes and have all collection of ARR tamil, Arr
Hindi, International Albums, Ads.. everything.. and now i brought an
ipod touch too so i really need these album arts..

pls upload in Rapidshare..

Thanks a ton in advance.....

Raj

--- In arrahmanfans@ yahoogroups. com, "Amrish Deep Ravidas"
<amrish_deep@ ...> wrote:

> Hi Rahmaniacs,
>
>                  Get my miniature collection of Rahman's album
> art's from the link below. Use it as an album art for Rahman's
> albums! It would be grateful if someone could share high resolution
> wallpapers of Rahman Sir which can be used for similar purposes!
>
> http://www.megauplo ad.com/?d= R1RA7PU1
> <http://www.megauplo ad.com/?d= R1RA7PU1>
>

> LOL,
>
> Amrish

      Save all your chat conversations. Find them online at
http://in.messenger.yahoo.com/webmessengerpromo.php